Obecny czas: Pon Cze 14, 2021 11:40 pm

Napisz nowy temat Odpowiedz  [ 1 post ] 
ITZY Are Going Global For The Fans Who Help Them Grow Their 
Autor Wiadomość

Dołączenie: Nie Kwi 18, 2021 12:02 pm
Post ITZY Are Going Global For The Fans Who Help Them Grow Their
ITZY Are Going Global For The Fans Who Help Them Grow Their Confidence & Power

Throughout their bombastic two years on the K-pop scene so far, ITZY has always had a self-declarative narrative in their work with their latest developing them into their most confident, darkest selves yet—and it’s connecting around the world more than ever.

ITZY has claimed a lot through their career: the quintet shouted “I’m different” on debut single “Dalla Dalla,” teased “I’m Icy” on “Icy,” proclaimed “I wanna be me” on “Wannabe,” and reminded us that they’re “not shy, not me” on “Not Shy.” Now, the new album Guess Who has the women dipping into more genres than ever while embracing a slew of characters for the lead single “In the Morning.”

Opening with the sinister hip-hop track “In the Morning,” ITZY kick off their fifth EP with one of their boldest and most experimental sounds yet. With Yeji, Ryujin, Lia, Chaeryeong and Yuna pushing themselves sonically, the track’s quirky-haunting hooks became irresistible to pop listeners, worming their way into another defining anthem for the group. It’s all helped the girl group enter the main Billboard 200 albums charts for the first time and successfully roll out the English version of “In the Morning” two weeks after its original Korean version. It’s all indicating bigger things for the new Maybelline New York spokesmodels

ITZY sat down to talk about the larger visions as they related to the release, as artists with an increasing global focus, and as individuals becoming more confident through their vulnerability. Even when they crack each other up—like when youngest member Yuna declares the group to be “young and powerful”—there is still a sense of proud ownership after ITZY’s body of work has earned them the right to make that such a statement.

Read More : pg slot

Nie Maj 16, 2021 5:15 am
Profil E-mail
Wyświetl posty z poprzednich:  Sortuj według  
Napisz nowy temat Odpowiedz  [ 1 post ] 

Kto jest na forum

Użytkownicy przeglądający to forum: Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników oraz 1 gość