Obecny czas: Pią Maj 29, 2020 9:00 am

Napisz nowy temat Odpowiedz  [ 1 post ] 
Injuries were the theme of the 2018 season along the Washing 
Autor Wiadomość

Dołączenie: Czw Lis 28, 2019 8:55 am
Post Injuries were the theme of the 2018 season along the Washing
Nine different offensive linemen played at least 200 offensive snaps for the team as they mixed and matched on a weekly basis to fill out the unit. One of the biggest losses was right guard Brandon Scherff Preston Smith Jersey , who was lost for the year at midseason to a torn pectoral muscle.Scherff said this week that he feels he is back to about 90 percent and expects to be “ready to go” in time for training camp.“I think it was just a fluke injury,” Scherff said, via the team’s website. “My arm got caught in a weird position, and my pec popped. There’s nothing you can really train for that injury Case Keenum Jersey , but it’s all about getting stronger and eating healthier — I’ve been doing that a lot better — and just not worrying about [the injury]. Just going out and playing football.”Washington has to figure out its starting quarterback for the 2019 season, but life will be better for whoever gets that job if the team’s able to field a consistent offensive line this time around. Washington safety Montae Nicholson, who was arrested in Virginia this week for assault and battery and public intoxication, had a previously unreported drunk driving arrest.FOX 5 in D.C. reports that Nicholson was arrested for driving under the influence in Pennsylvania in 2017.Nicholson was drafted in 2017 and it’s unclear whether that arrest was before or after the draft.That Nicholson has now been arrested twice in two years HaHa Clinton-Dix Jersey , both times with alcohol involved, will put him under the scrutiny of the NFL’s substance-abuse policy, in addition to the possibility that he’ll be suspended under the league’s personal-conduct policy for the assault charge. Nicholson has played in all 14 games this season, but Washington has put him on the non-football injury list and he won’t play today against the Titans Chase Roullier Jersey , and his inability to stay out of trouble off the field leaves him in jeopardy of the team getting rid of him in 2019.

Czw Lis 28, 2019 11:31 am
Profil E-mail
Wyświetl posty z poprzednich:  Sortuj według  
Napisz nowy temat Odpowiedz  [ 1 post ] 

Kto jest na forum

Użytkownicy przeglądający to forum: Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników oraz 4 gości