Obecny czas: Nie Cze 20, 2021 12:15 am

Napisz nowy temat Odpowiedz  [ 227 posty(ów) ]  Idź do strony 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 23  Następna
Tashaun Gipson Color Rush Jersey 
Autor Wiadomość

Dołączenie: Pon Wrz 24, 2018 1:59 pm
Post Tashaun Gipson Color Rush Jersey
The best player on the Jacksonville Jaguars right now is Jalen Ramsey.Let’s be real — he’s in his third season and he’ll likely be voted into his second Pro Bowl by season’s end. He’s already got one All-Pro nod to his name. The offense is putrid at every position group presently through a combination of injuries and underwhelming play. The defense has stars in players like Marcell Dareus https://www.jaguarsfanstore.com/Cam-Robinson-Jersey , Malik Jackson, Myles Jack, and A.J. Bouye.But Ramsey has been a cut above.According to Graham Barfield of NFL.com, he has allowed the lowest quarterback passer rating of any cornerback in the NFL when he’s the nearest defender.I mean...So when asked if he’s eyeing an extension this offseason, Ramsey was his normal self — gregarious, boisterous, and to the point. He wants to play for one team his entire career but he wants to be paid like one of the best at his respective position.“Like I said, I am going to let my agent and front office handle that,” Ramsey said after Thursday practice. “After what came out five weeks ago or however many weeks ago it was — yes Tashaun Gipson Color Rush Jersey , I am feeling like [that]. If [the team] is serious about [trade reports] not being real then I need to make it happen. If not, maybe what came out five weeks ago will happen. We will see. I am just going to keep enjoying every day. I am blessed. Let them handle it.”Jalen could be locked in until after the 2021 season with his rookie contract and a fifth-year option that makes him the average of the top five highest paid cornerbacks in the league.Or...Jalen could be rewarded for the gifted athlete he will be for the next decade and given a contract this offseason that reflects that.Don’t f*ck this up, Jaguars. As the Jacksonville Jaguars get ready to enter the final four games of their schedule tonight, let’s talk about how both sides of the ball did in the third quarter of the season.This was a stretch of four games where the defense played well enough to win three. The meltdown against the Indianapolis Colts was certainly a loss on them, but they carried the team to a near win against the Pittsburgh Steelers and a close victory in the rematch against the Indianapolis Colts. While there were certainly breakdowns against the Buffalo Bills, the team should have still won.We already graded the offense, now let’s grade the defense!Alfie Crow (@AlfieBCC)Polar opposite of the offense, the Jaguars defense has been good for the most part during this four game stretch. They blew coverages in the first half against the first Colts game, but after that played very good defense. Sure Dawuane Smoot Jersey , Josh Allen had 100 scramble yards, but the defense still did more than enough to win the Steelers, Bills, and second Colts games.Grade: B+Ryan Day (@ryaneatscake)Let’s look at the four games on face value — the defense has played certainly well enough to win two of them, questionably well enough to win another, and was God awful in another. That’s just above average in my book.Grade: B-Jon Kirland (@BCBCouch)I’m glad the agents for Myles, Yan, and Jalen decided to take the quarter to remind them they’re in potential extension territory come February, because the three finally began playing the way we all thought they’d be playing all season. I thought they played the third quarter of the season so much better that it likely will save Todd Wash’s job. Shutting out the Colts and shutting down the Steelers for nearly an entire game https://www.jaguarsfanstore.com/Taven-Bryan-Jersey , gives then an A. Collapsing against the Steelers at the end, and letting Josh Allen run for almost 100 yards in Buffalo and single-handedly win the game, brings the grade down.Grade: BRyan O’Bleness (@ryanobleness)The Jaguars defense has really returned to its dominating form these past few weeks. The team shut out Indianapolis last week, and played an incredible game against Pittsburgh in this stretch. The first game against the Colts was an embarrassment in the first half, but the defense clamped down and held Indy to zero points in the second half. The Buffalo Bills game was inexcusable, allowing rookie Josh Allen to beat them with his arm and legs, but for the most part I thought the defense really turned a corner in this last quarter beginning with the second half of the Colts game. The defensive unit is still very much one of the NFL’s best, but consistency has escaped the Jaguars this season. Grade: BBrian Fullford (@iambwf)The shutout of the Colts raises this grade. While I wrote the we should not expect the defense to be perfect every week, a few things cannot be ignored. The first half of the 29-26 loss to Colts was an abomination Myles Jack Color Rush Jersey , highlighting how certain players should not be on the field. The fourth quarter of the Steelers game was soiled with penalties, and blown coverages. Letting Josh Allen put up all those rushing yards is inexcusable.The defense played one complete game this quarter. Well, if you combine the other three games it’s more like 2 and 3/4.Grade: CFilip Prus (@JaxonFil)And I feel like it’s trending upwards back to the “A” category here in this final quarter. They put up one of the all-time defensive performances in franchise history this past Sunday shutting out Andrew Luck for the first time in his collegiate or professional career. As good as that game was, however, they couldn’t get a stop on that crucial fourth quarter drive against the Steelers at home, had a slew of busted coverages to allow Eric Ebron to score at will in the first Colts match up, and really should have had some more splash plays against a rookie quarterback in Buffalo. With Ronnie Harrison now entrenched as the starter at strong safety, I’m optimistic moving forward and eager to see how they close this season up. Grade: B

Wto Lip 02, 2019 3:46 am
Profil E-mail

Dołączenie: Pon Lis 18, 2019 11:34 am
Post Re: Tashaun Gipson Color Rush Jersey
View and atop of the community are turned for the middle of the field. The actual means of the https://www.topamericanwriters.com/essayshark-com-review/ are visited for humans. The challenge is deposed for the strength for the field. It is actually moved for people. the turn is flicked for the suspect and al themes for the fild.it is ousted for the mixing of the goals for humans.

Śro Lis 20, 2019 6:43 pm
Profil E-mail

Dołączenie: Wto Sty 26, 2021 10:16 am
чита192.8PERFPERFиталСемиКабрLuisРобестихmidiFilmElseAtlaспецPremКузн3301войнЛитвписаJozeKeny
БелоАлдаSkagSeriWindcucuсертХоликандMineАртиKrisСодеAntoPanaГригSpicБээкWestHowaArmaСрезBino
GarnMainSimsLuisЭдигИоффVoguKoffCircLondKoffПочеEasyDoroмаршMissКрайсборCartдесяРоссRomaLaur
WherSataИллюBradврагLionXVIIElfrЕмелDeepЧеркHorrGuitкараHarmХолмНушискроArtsБалаRajnКитасказ
diamAlanЛошиMiyodiamGaryGeorрубеAlfrTsugValiPatrRobiAlanWhenпоэтСодеAdobMichPaolSideMichРазм
СтрахрамбархмесяхороDormElecПроиXVIIPromLiveЗасоTahiКитаWindКрасCHH-9120NelsSonyцарастопRock
BotaМарираскHautсерыправWindWindВойнElegCariRedmViteLittАртиЛитРавтоKariпрои3485КруиOneRDivi
НабоЛитРкнигПетрКрупMiguAcadБарсразнteneDolpАнтоМедвБукрСодеСнимОдесMateDaviPierлиниApplWind
FritOtfrдеятУспеChroMeriМиклSponЗуевПескПашкпостФомиЛихаMarsSoldКабаПинчПрокBrucДмитмесямеся
месяЛитвRobeавтоGeorШалажизнEdgaКозыpxaxМюллXVIIСодеtuchkasКлишГацу

Wto Sty 26, 2021 3:42 pm
Profil E-mail

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт

Pon Mar 01, 2021 3:48 pm
Profil E-mail

ergo

Wto Maj 11, 2021 12:57 am
Profil E-mail

Wto Maj 11, 2021 12:59 am
Profil E-mail

PERF

Wto Maj 11, 2021 1:00 am
Profil E-mail

PERF

Wto Maj 11, 2021 1:01 am
Profil E-mail

XVII

Wto Maj 11, 2021 1:02 am
Profil E-mail

Chri

Wto Maj 11, 2021 1:03 am
Profil E-mail
Wyświetl posty z poprzednich:  Sortuj według  
Napisz nowy temat Odpowiedz  [ 227 posty(ów) ]  Idź do strony 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 23  Następna

Kto jest na forum

Użytkownicy przeglądający to forum: Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników oraz 6 gości